22 June, 2009

happy father's day

He's not a millionaire, but he's a really cool guy & one hell of a joker. That's my dad. To me, we're like good buddies that can chat & discuss about every single topic, including chicks ofcourse. He likes to tease me, fart at me, lecture me, spoil me, order me to do stuffs & ... alot. I miss those days when I follow him back to office during midnight for work, he'll just blast his car stereo loud with his fav Bee Gees/MJ/Kitaro we sing & shake along. He definitely enjoys looking at my stress-less & retarded face while singing & jumping in the car. Well, I can't do that anymore & I won't. I'm already 17 & without you I won't come this far. Whenever I ask for unreasonable amount of money for shopping, he still ask "enough or not? take extra lahh incase". Cool right? & because I'm so spoilt among all my siblings, I never seems to behave well. He forgives me easily whenever I've done something wrong & forget about it the next day. It might not seems that he knows how much I love him, but I really do :) hope you had a great one.

No comments: