23 July, 2009

beat that name.

Well, Datin is a dog, a bitch I would say. There's one day, I walked pass a pet shop near my house. And I saw this really ugly dog, or some would name it a bitch. This dog, barking really loud & noisy, with it's ugly mouth & nose moving. Obviously I couldn't understand one dog's language. So I ignored & walk away from the pet shop because the dog stinks. Never bathe for months I think.

Before I left, I don't think the dog has a name, so out of nowhere, I name it Datin. I know that's very random of me but I think that's a pretty cool name. Unbeatable i would say. If you can have any better names that beats mine. You're always welcome to give suggestions on Cbox. Thank you :)

ps, obviously this post is not about a human.

a human like that doesn't deserve this post.

No comments: