15 January, 2009

pokerface

Hey how are you ladies & gentleman chicks & dudes . I'm recently into texas hold'em poker now & I think I'm kinda good at it, So lets talk about it . My brother is the one that influenced & taught me how to play poker as he always finish the game in a cash prize to his bank account =.= so I'm jealous . So...... I think I'm quite pro . Played for just 2nd time in a 12000 players free tournament at Pokerstars, I got 23rd place & won myself a free ticket to another tournament which I can start winning cash $.$ And not to forget I'd actually broke my mentor's record, which is my bro, his highest ranking was only 36th while I got 23rd, so now he's jealous .

Ignore the word *Dear Ci Bai Face* I just use it as a nickname for my account . So yes, I can say, I'm proud of myself.

No comments: