02 August, 2008

the time of my life

my bro woke me up, at 7.15am . . WHY ? ask me help him cut hair =.=
ZZzzzzz sleeping half way kena disturb, how you feel ?
somemore later got important match to play..
btw helped him cut mohawk.. he kinda satisfied.. i pro ma :P

after that didn't go back sleep, went out breakfast with dad somewhere at taman sea..
then rushed to football..

when i reach the field, *stones* damn alot ppl.. & the match started without me..
so automaticly i've became a subsitute =.=
& recently a team mate's cousin joined the team, i have to admit he's more dicipline at passing & positioning.. so yeah, i've been dropped by the captian as his backup only :(

spend the 1st half warming up.. the score was 1-1..
2nd half, weng ken finally gave me a chance to shine :)
& i didn't disapoint him, after only 5mins being placed on the field, I SCORED !!
my return to BHK after 3weeks due to working & stuffs
finally
I SCORED !!
we are leading 2-1 !!
end of the match 3-1 !!
chin fatt score twice..
went yamcha after the match, then mom fetched me from mosin..
reach home, bath, makan & blog which i'm doing it now..
suposed to go out at night, but plan changed & i'm lazy so stayed home :) family boy
ciao

No comments: